Friday, July 28, 2006

First for Everything

Well first off I've never been one to do something just because everyone else is doing it. A good friend of mine however, suggested that I keep what has become known as a blog. After thinking about it for a mere 2 minutes at 1:40 A.M. in the morning I thought "Why not?" ....Yes yes, I understand the wisest decisions and best battle plans aren't necessarily hatched at this unnatural hour, but for someone who wishes to begin a potential writing career I feel this will give me an outlet for writing my opinions and all other things that pop into my wildly imaginative head.

Thus I start a journey not unlike that of Lewis and Clark, although I doubt I'll find a Native American woman dressed in deer skins to lead me on my path, or a journey like that of NASA landing the first man on the moon, however this will not be a giant leap for mankind. Anyway I'm just babbling and trying to sound "Epic."

Well ladies and gentlemen; the hour has arrived for me to hit the hay. Speaking of which, where did they come up with that phrase, hit the hay? I suppose back in the old days they slept on hay, and maybe before actually going to sleep they’d hit it to send all the little bugs scurrying for another home? That sounds good. I’ll stick with that until I hear otherwise.

1 Comments:

At 8:30 PM, Blogger Tiny said...

Chris, i love it! Trust me, i felt a little uneasy entering the "blogging" community myself....the ridiculous-ness subsides...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home